Thank you for visiting our Past Event Recordings page. Use the accordion below to find more information, resources and event recordings for each event.
WEBINAR: FUNDING THE TRANSITION TO AN ELECTRIC SCHOOL BUS FLEET
On June 25, 2020, New York State Clean Cities Coalitions, Highland Electric Transportation, and New York Association for Pupil Transportation hosted a webinar with presentations from:
Webinar Video Recording:
- Barry Carr, Executive Director & Clean Cities Coordinator, Clean Communities of Central New York (in place of Patrick Bolton, Senior Project Manager, NYSERDA)
- Joy Gardner, Executive Director & Clean Cities Coordinator, Empire Clean Cities
- Marc Riccio, Vice President of Sales, Highland Electric Transportation
- Mark Childers, Powertrain and Technology Sales Manager, Thomas Built Buses
- Jason Gies, Director or Business Development eMobility, IC Bus
- Richard Lee, Director of School Bus Sales- Eastern USA, Lion Electric Company
- Joe Gwin, Sales Representative, Motiv Power Systems
- Jeremy Johnston, Regional Sales Manager- Northeast, Blue Bird Corporation
- A copy of the slide presentation.
- New York Truck Voucher Incentive Program (NYTVIP) Website.
- US Department of Energy Clean Cities Coalitions Website.
- Q&A Session with completed answers (not answered during the webinar)
- Panelist contact information.
Webinar Video Recording:
WEBINAR: ADVANCING CLEAN AIR & CLIMATE GOALS WITH CLEAN FUEL TRUCKS
On June 3rd, 2020, Energy Vision, New York City Department of Transportation and Empire Clean Cities hosted an online webinar to demonstrate how truck fleet owners and operators can transition to affordable, clean, alternatively fueled medium- and heavy-duty trucks that will bring healthier air to residents of the South Bronx. Presentations focused on the environmental and public health benefits of renewable natural gas (RNG) as a vehicle fuel, its availability in the South Bronx, and new funding opportunities from the NYC Clean Trucks Program. Guest speakers included NYS Senator Alessandra Biaggi, WE ACT for Environmental Justice, Clean Energy Fuels, and Manhattan Beer Distributors.
WEBINAR: EVs in NYC, POLICIES & PROJECTS DRIVING NYC'S ELECTRIC VEHICLE ADOPTION
On August 26, 2020, WRISE: Women in Renewable Industries and Sustainable Energy and Empire Clean Cities hosted an online webinar, "EVs in NYC: Policies & Projects Driving NYC's Electric Vehicle Adoption" with presentations from NYC Department of Transportation, Con Edison, Greenlots, and New York League of Conservation Voters.