U.S. DEPARTMENT OF ENERGY FUNDING FOR COMMERCIAL TRUCK, OFF-ROAD VEHICLE & GASEOUS FUELS RESEARCH
- Concept papers for the USDOE $50 million funding opportunity are due this week, Friday, March 29th. If you are interested in including Empire Clean Cities in your proposal, please contact us or call our office at 212-839-7728 for assistance.
- Full applications will be due Wednesday, May 15th. For more information and application requirements, please visit the EERE Exchange website or Grants.gov. Read the announcement here.
2019 NATIONAL DIESEL EMISSIONS REDUCTION ACT (DERA) REQUEST FOR APPLICATIONS
- EPA’s Office of Transportation and Air Quality is soliciting applications nationwide for projects that achieve significant reductions in diesel emissions, particularly from fleets operating at or servicing goods movement facilities located in areas designated as having poor air quality.
- Application packages must be submitted electronically to EPA through Grants.gov no later than Tuesday, March 26th, 2019, at 11:59PM (ET) to be considered for funding.
- Important Dates:
- Deadline for Applications: Tuesday, March 26th, 2019 at 11:59PM (ET)
- Notification of Selected Applicants: April 2019
- Funding of Awards: May-October 2019
- For more information, visit the EPA’s Clean Diesel Page.
CHEVY BOLT OFFER
- Who is Eligible?
- Agencies of the City of New York, Department of Education, Health and Hospitals Corporation, and the NYC Housing Authority
- Participating Agencies: Any governmental or quasi-governmental agency that has executed a cooperative purchasing MOU with the City with the consent of the vendor provided the agency pay any additional delivery charges outside of metropolitan area.
MUNICIPAL ZERO-EMISSION VEHICLE (ZEV) CLEAN VEHICLE REBATE
- Provides rebates to cities, towns, villages, and counties (including New York City boroughs) to purchase or lease (for at least 36 months) new clean vehicles for fleet use. Read more here http://www.dec.ny.gov/energy/109181.html
- The primary purpose of the facility for which you are requesting a rebate must be public charging or fueling of clean vehicles.
- Vehicles must be purchased or leased at a dealership located within New York State.
- Vehicles must be purchased or leased on or after May 1, 2018, from a dealership located within New York State, and placed into municipal service by July 26, 2019.
- Rebate Categories:
- Clean Vehicle Purchase or Lease
- Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment Infrastructure (EVSE)
- Hydrogen Fuel Cell Infrastructure
- Contact: Please direct any questions on the Municipal ZEV and ZEV Infrastructure Rebate Program to ZEVrebate@dec.ny.gov or call the Office of Climate Change at 518-402-8448.