2017 Green Drives$ Conference and Expo
|When||Thursday, May 18, 2017 from 8:30 AM to 4:00 PM (CDT) Add to Calendar|
|Where||NIU Naperville Meeting and Conference Center 1120 East Diehl Road Naperville, IL 60563|
|Register||Purchase Tickets Become a Sponsor|
- John Davis, the Emmy® Award-winning host of MotorWeek, television’s longest-running automotive series.
- Doyle Sumrall, Managing Director, NTEA – The Association for the Work Truck Industry.
- Michael G. Britt Sr., Director of Maintenance and Engineering, Ground Fleet, United Parcel Service (UPS).
- Carlton Rose, President, Global Fleet Maintenance & Engineering, UPS.
- Matthew Carr, General Manager – Branch Sales, Central Region, Cummins, Inc.
- Representatives from commercial and government fleets from throughout the Midwest.
- Automakers will discuss their newest vehicles and technologies.
Vision Zero Fleets Forum November 29 2016
Queens Theatre in the Park
NYC hosted Vision Zero Fleets Safety Forums in each of the last two years to focus on best practices that private and public fleets can use to improve pedestrian and driver safety. We have seen exciting progress including NYC’s new law mandating truck side guards on City owned trucks and commercial waste vehicles, a new regulation banning hands-free devices for drivers of NYC fleet vehicles, and increased dialogue between fleet owning organizations.
Please join us again to discuss developments in the last year and to help chart a course moving forward. Panels will address emerging technologies, driver distraction, training, and driver input.
Presentations and panels will feature representatives from private and public fleets, companies specializing in safety technologies, and government officials and non-profits focused on transportation safety.
This event is free. Breakfast and lunch will be provided.Tuesday, November 29, 2016 8:30 AM to 1:30PM Queens Theatre, Flushing Meadows Corona
RSVP to NYCFleet@dcas.nyc.gov
For those interested in partnering or being involved with any of our upcoming events, please email Jennifer@empirecleancities.org or call at 212.839.7728 for more information.