Thursday, May 18, 2017 is Chicago Area’s 6th annual Clean Cities Green Drive$ Conference & Expo. The event will be held at the NIU Naperville Meeting and Conference Center. Last year, more than 270 attendees participated, with 40 green vehicles and more than 25 exhibitors. Hosted by the Lake Michigan Clean Cities Consortium, the event is one of the largest green-transportation conferences held in the Midwest. The conference is a must-attend event for public and private fleets, including commercial and municipal fleet managers, as well as federal, state and local government officials, dealerships, fuel suppliers, conversion companies, small businesses, and clean-tech and clean-energy professionals. A full line up of presenters will be announced in the coming weeks, so stay tuned. Speakers thus far include:
Going green pays off, and Clean Cities wants to show you how!
- John Davis, the Emmy® Award-winning host of MotorWeek, television’s longest-running automotive series.
- Doyle Sumrall, Managing Director, NTEA – The Association for the Work Truck Industry.
- Michael G. Britt Sr., Director of Maintenance and Engineering, Ground Fleet, United Parcel Service (UPS).
- Carlton Rose, President, Global Fleet Maintenance & Engineering, UPS.
- Matthew Carr, General Manager – Branch Sales, Central Region, Cummins, Inc.
- Representatives from commercial and government fleets from throughout the Midwest.
- Automakers will discuss their newest vehicles and technologies.