Clean Cities Coalition: Empire Clean Cities
Location: New York, NY
Date: Until position is filled
We are looking for an enthusiastic part-time Website Development/Social Media Marketing intern. who shares the same mission to join our team. As a part-time Website Development/Social Media Marketing intern, you will collaborate with the Program and Communications Manager to update and maintain the Empire Clean Cities website and create marketing materials for our stakeholders, events and website. Your insightful contribution and web development expertise will help develop, expand and maintain our mission. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in the industry and should be prepared to enter any fast paced work environment.
Primary Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Assist in updating website content
- Develop engaging website platform
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, newsletter creation, web)
- Work alongside the Program and Communications Manager with event planning
- Must have web development expertise
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and follow- up skills
- Proficiency in Word Press
- Graphic design skills preferred
If you have a link displaying your previous website experience, please include in your Resume or Cover Letter.
How to Apply:
If interested please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with “2017 Intern” in the title.
Applications are still being accepted
Email should include why you are interested in working with Empire Clean Cities, and your interest in green initiatives. Please include relevant experience and skills, and all current contact information.