Location: New York State
Partners: NYSERDA, GE, SparkFund, NYPA2, GM
Rebate: Up to $8,000 available per charger to help set up network with EV Connect.Specifications:
- With a grant of $1.4 million ($1,400,000) dollars EV Connect will provide and deploy charging stations at 50 EV community site locations.
- Businesses, municipalities, retail locations, workplaces, universities, schools, hospitals, and public parking lots can apply to be site hosts.
- Upon acceptance, site hosts will receive charging station equipment and installations all for a fraction of the cost.
- Locations must be located within New York State.
- EV Connect's partnership with Sparkfund also provides simplified financing options and EV vehicle manufacturers will also offer exceptional vehicle rebates under this program.
About EV Connect: With 2,500+ EV charging stations, EV Connect is a leader in electric vehicle charging. EV Connect's “station agnostic” approach is a truly open network that allows customers to switch networks easily.
Contact: Please direct any questions on the EV Connect rebate to us at firstname.lastname@example.org