Clean Cities Coalition: Empire Clean Cities
Location: New York, NY
*Available until position is filled*
The Green Fleets Coordinator is a part-time hourly position that will execute and maintain the quality of the Empire Green Fleets program: a comprehensive, metrics based evaluation of public and private fleets of vehicles operating in and around New York City.
General Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Utilize established metrics to analyze fleet use data for environmental and economic performance
- Develop and maintain relationships with fleet managers and organizational stakeholders
- Conduct and coordinate Empire Green Fleets business development
- Create program specific communications material
- Research and maintain working knowledge of advanced vehicle and alternative fuel policy and market changes
- Assist in other organizational activities, as needed
Qualifications & Skills:
The candidate should be self-motivated and able to work independently and as a team member. Diligence and enthusiasm is a must! A passion for transportation and sustainability issues, alternative fuels and/or vehicles is recommended, but not required.
- Minimum of one year experience working on environmental, transportation or sustainability issues
- Demonstrated achievement in quantitative analysis and familiarity with statistical analysis
- Bachelor’s degree, Master’s or working towards Master’s degree preferred
- At least one year of experience in project or program management
- Excellent organization and administrative skills
- Excellent writing, proof-‐reading and oral communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and other software including Microsoft Suite
If you have a link displaying your previous website experience, please include in your Resume or Cover Letter.
How to Apply:
If interested please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com with Green Fleets Coordinator in the title. Email should include why you are interested in working with Empire Clean Cities, and your interest in green initiatives. Please include relevant experience and skills, and all current contact information.