Oct 29 20170 comments
Status: CURRENT (through 05/31/2018)
Where: New York City, Westchester
Partners: conEdison, FleetCarma
- If you own or lease a plug-in electric vehicle and charge it in New York City or Westchester County, you’re eligible. (*select Queens & Westchester zip codes are not eligible)
- You don’t have to be a Con Edison customer or live in the Con Edison service territory to participate; you can earn rewards as long as you charge your vehicle within conEdison's service territory.
How to join:
- Join the community of electric-vehicle drivers who are earning rewards for charging at off-peak times. You’ll get a free “C2” connected car device that unlocks access to your driving and charging data.
- Get $50 for installing and activating your C2. Then, earn more throughout the year when you charge within New York City and Westchester (exclusions apply).
- June - September: Get $5/month for keeping the device plugged in your vehicle and charging in the Con Edison service territory. Get a $20 bonus when you charge your vehicle at any time other than 2–6pm. on weekdays. Earn $0.05/kWh by charging between 12am-8am. any day.
- October – May: Earn $5/month for keeping the device plugged in and charging in the Con Edison service territory.Earn an extra $0.05/kWh by charging between 12am-8am any day.
- Survey Bonus: Get another $10 for taking our survey.