Status: CURRENT (First Come, First Served until funds are exhausted or 05/31/2018)
Source: New York State
Partners: DEC - Office of Climate Change
- Provides rebates to cities, towns, villages, and counties (or NYC boroughs) for costs associated with the purchase or lease (for at least 36 months) of eligible clean vehicles, and installation of eligible infrastructure which supports public use of clean vehicles.
- The primary purpose of the facility for which you are requesting a rebate must be public charging or fueling of clean vehicles.
- Vehicles must be purchased or leased at a dealership located within New York State.
- Clean Vehicle Purchase or Lease
- Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment Infrastructure (EVSE)
- Hydrogen Fuel Cell Infrastructure
Contact: Please direct any questions on the Municipal ZEV and ZEV Infrastructure Rebate Program to ZEVrebate@dec.ny.gov or call the Office of Climate Change at 518-402-8448.