Status: CURRENT (First Come First Served - Redeemed by 12/31/2018)
Source: New York State, New York City
Partners: NYSERDA, NYSDOT, NYCDOT, CALSTART
- Vehicles - The program is currently accepting Vehicle Eligibility applications for All-Electric, Hybrid, and Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) vehicles. The full list is here.
- Vendors - There is a list of vendors that are approved to sell through the program. Fleet and Vehicle Owners must submit a Voucher Request through an Approved Vendor who are listed here.
Funding Matrix:Incentive cap by vehicle type
- $40,000 Cap for Class 3 – 8 Hybrid Trucks and Buses
- $50,000 Cap for Class 3 – 8 Compressed Natural Gas Trucks and Buses
- $60,000 Cap for Class 2 – 8 All-Electric Trucks and Buses
- 80% Cost of Technology & Installation Costs for Diesel Emission Reduction Technologies
Description: To promote clean air and a sustainable future for New York’s transportation system, the New York Truck Voucher Incentive Program (NYT-VIP) aims to accelerate the integration of advanced vehicle technologies in the commercial truck and bus sectors. Fleet owners, leased vehicle operators, original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), and vehicle technology vendors are invited to explore the NYT-VIP website to learn about the Program’s excellent incentive offerings, eligible vehicles and technologies, and important information on how to apply. All NYCAFV-VIF voucher requests must be redeemed (fully reimbursed) by December 31, 2018.